My Inspiration


Hi! I'm the Barefoot Gal, and I'm a homeschooler! This blog is about my life and my experiences as a sister, daughter, friend, Christian, homeschooler, painter, baker, and so many other things. But for this post I wanted to tell you guys what made me start this blog. 

My Mother and I were in a class about incorporating travel into your schooling, something I absolutely love doing, and we were talking about some trips we wanted to go on. Then my Mother said I should write reports about where we went or even start a blog about it. I love writing and the idea of starting a blog excited me. I had never thought before about doing one, but it really felt like something I should try.


So that very day, I started Barefoot Homeschooler! And I'm so glad I did! I've barely just started but it's already fun to do!

I chose the name Barefoot Gal because when I was little I would always be playing outside without shoes on. I don't really like wearing shoes, and I think going barefoot is more fun! And if you think being barefoot is silly, then you're right! It's silly, awesome, different, and just pain fun! And I think we all would like a little more of that in our lives.

-The Barefoot Gal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why become a homeschooler?

The Sound of the Soul