Why become a homeschooler?

Why did I decide to do homeschool? How long have I been homeschooled? Have I ever done public school?
As a homeschooler I get these questions all the time. So, I decided to answer those questions today. 
When I was younger, like second grade, I meet a girl who introduced me to homeschooling. We were both in public school at this time, but my friend only went to public school for half the day, then was homeschooled for the rest of the day. As a young child I thought that that was the coolest thing ever. So over then next year I convinced my Mother to homeschool me for my fourth grade year. That was the year I fell in love with homeschooling.
Now I'm in highschool and I still love it! The flexibility and adaptability of it works well with my personality. For some people, it wouldn't end well, but for me it works perfectly.
For those considering homeschooling, I'd say, give it a chance! Take a leap! And most importantly, take charge of your education!
-The Barefoot Gal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound of the Soul

My Inspiration